In addition to presenting another approach to carving the caricature head this book provides you with a wealth of design information that can be easily dovetailed into any caricature style. The Back of the Book gives you a glimpse at some of author's devices for carving designing and sharpening along with a recap of the elements for designing the side and front face. This includes the long awaited and much heralded "Pick-Yer-Nose" profile generator and the equally popular "Make-A-Face" expression generator.
Some things you'll find in this book
- Step by step photos for carving a head
- Step by step photos for carving each feature
- Photo summary for carving the head
- Design elements for drawing a profile and front face
- Photos supporting each design element
- In a nutshell - designing summaries
- Tool and carving tips.
- Over 600 visuals - 350 + drawings 250+ photos and a whole slew of cartoon characters.
Marv Kaisersatt 138 Pages 8.5" X 11" Soft Cover