Turn Simple Twigs into Miniature Wonders!
A knife and a little know-how is all you need to turn a twig into nature's earliest riser the rooster! Woodcarver Chris Lubkemann shows you the deceptively simple techniques you'll need in this expanded version of his original self-published books Carving Twigs and Branches and More Carving Twigs and Branches. Inside you'll find:
* Basic Curling Techniques: for creating roosters hens trees flowers and more
* Rooster How-to: Instructions for making a simple rooster with an amazing curled tail
* Tree and Flower How-to: Simple technique for altering patterns to create trees and flowers
* More BirdsuLearn to whittle a heron roadrunner pheasant and others
* Practical UsesuPickle forks salt spoons letter openers and more
There is no end with the artwork you can create with these twig-whittling techniques. Perfect for beginning and experienced whittlers!
Chris Lubkemann 2002 61 pages 8.5 x 11 Soft Cover